Skip to content

Announcements

Weight loss
harden100 posted:
I need to lose weight bad.... Help me

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi there and welcome!

Give us a few more details and I know this community will have some great information and support for you!

Age?
Gender?
Amount of weight you want to lose?
What are your eating habits currently?
Are you getting any exercise? If so, what kind and how often?

We're here to help!

Haylen

brunosbud responded:
Give your best friend $100 and bet them you will do the following...

Take a 10 minute walk. Same time, every day. If its raining, put a rain coat on.

After 30 days, if you win the bet, you get your $100, back.

Give your best friend $200 and bet them you will do the following...

Take a 20 minute walk. Same time, every day. If its raining, put a rain coat on...

After 30 days, if you win the bet, you get your $200, back.

Give your best friend $300 and bet them...

Give your best friend $500 and bet them...

Next, tell your husband, wife, mom or child, if they find your favorite "death" snack (ice cream, donuts, snickers bar, etc), anywhere, in the house or car in the next 30 days, you will pay them $50 and they have your permission to slap you hard in the face...Just haul off and whack you, real good!

But, if you win the bet, they must pay you $50...(optional: you have permission to slap them in the face as hard as you like.)

If you are successful, do the following...

Tell your husband, wife, mom or child, if they find your 2nd favorite "death" snack (ice cream, donuts, snickers bar, etc) anywhere in the house or car in the next 30 days, you will pay them $50 and they have your permission to slap you hard in the face...Just haul off and whack you, real good.

But, if you win the bet, they must pay you $50...(optional: you can slap them in the face as hard as you like.)

If you are successful, do the following...

3rd favorite death snack

4th favorite death snack

All I can say, harden100, if you lived with me, you would lose the weight...Either that or I'd get arrested. You can bet on that!

Helpful Tips

Try out this diet plan.
http://8970cixx8q240i4qh9dpvy1kdy.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=RBC31F More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.