Skip to content

Announcements

How to lose weight successfully
froggystyle77 posted:
I dont know what to say except that I am not fat but in my head I feel and look fat just because Im not skin n bones anymore and all my adult life Ive been struggling w/ this belly that wont go down. Now its caused my breasts to enlarge and Im not happy. I loved being thin and wearing a size 5/6 12 yrs ago but am in a 13 or 14 jeans now and wear an xxl shirt.. I have done the Adkins Diet several times but failed because I dont want to diet n excercise based on someone else telling me how I should do it so I failed. Now I have high cholesterol ( which Ive had for 3 yrs) and arthritis and bad back. Im only 43 yrs old and weigh 180 lbs. but have trouble sticking with this diet. I only wanna lose 25 to 30 lbs. How can I keep motivated to do this??? Thanksgiving is coming in a couple months and I wanna slim down.lol

Take the Poll

who do u want to be president? lol
  • Obama
  • Romney
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
274 of 339 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.