Skip to content

Announcements

what is wrong here
11ABBY11 posted:
question, iv signed up for a gym about 3 months ago i do stationary bike 30min at diff levels for cardio and like another 20min different machines also alternate treadmil. i only loose a pound or two and gain it back but have noticed my clothes fit better. why is this? also im eating better. subway sand at lunch, dont eat aft 9pm drink at least 30oz water. what am i missing? im pre-diabetic and high bp trying to do better with my health. i do feel better more energetic but just not dropping and lbs

Tomato05 responded:
Your exercise sounds good, now you just need to work on the eating pattern and then the weight should come off.

You need to reduce your calories, and since you are pre-diabetic, try to limit refined carbohydrates (such as white bread, white rice, pasta, flour, sugar etc.).

It is good that you are eating better. Keep working on improving your eating. For example instead of a Subway sandwich at lunch, maybe eat a mixed salad (various salad ingredients, raw veg) and a source of lean protein such as tinned fish or grilled chicken breast/shrimps, or a boiled egg.

Helpful Tips

Try out this diet plan.
http://8970cixx8q240i4qh9dpvy1kdy.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=RBC31F More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.