Skip to content

Announcements

100 ppounds
Nurzz posted:
My doc put me on a new med 4 months ago [which I am now off of thank you> and I gained 30 of the 75 lbs I had lost over time. I count the carbohydrates and limit them, increasing fresh fruit feuit and veggies! yOUR motivation is within yhou, just as it is with in me! My doc said what matters is how I feel NOT the poundage! I have a fat picture on the fridge and also a skinny one next to it which also helps me! My Beloved is supportive which helps alot too.
YOU are the key. If you like to go out once in a while, when you go ask for a NUTRITIONAL SHEET which has all the nutritional information. My carb limit is 45 a meal- and that is about one simple hanburger and a diet coke or ice tea plain. I am diabetic now because of the weight I carried!
nurzz

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
204 of 249 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.