Skip to content

Announcements

Looking for Support Friends for Gastric Sleeve
woriedinrichmond posted:
Hello everyone My Name is Michelle. I am getting the Gastric Sleeve Oct.22 ,2012. I am looking forward to my new life to start. But I do have concerns and worries.if anyone would like to talk personely about your worries and concerns maybe we can help each other. I realy need and would like to have some people thats going thru the same thing as me. To talk to on a daily basis.Please feel free to add me on face Book michelle chaffins. or send me email at michellechaffin@hotmail.com.. thank You looking forward to hearing from you soon..

brunosbud responded:
Michelle,

Do you use CPAP machine when you sleep at night? Good luck on your surgery. Try not to worry so much, drink lots of water and get plenty of rest.

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
274 of 339 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.