Skip to content

Announcements

What is a good b-complex vitamin
dimples_5594 posted:
I've been looking for a good b-complex vitamin, but I'm not sure what to get. I know I want one without gluten and yeast in it. I also want one that has a good amount of b-12, b-6, and biotin, so that I don't have to buy any of those separately. What kind of daily percentages should I be looking for because some of the ones I see seem excessive? Can someone please recommend a brand/product that is not too expensive, please?

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Every "body" has different vitamin needs so I suggest you run this question by your primary care physician. Never stop - or start - a prescription or over the counter medication or supplement without speaking to you doctor!

Check the WebMD Drugs & Medication guide here for more information about uses, side effects, precautions and dosage.

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
204 of 249 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.