Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

abnersmom has hit a milestone
totallywiggedout posted:
Please join the 50-100 lb weightloss club in congratulating our own Debbie (abnersmom) for reaching her goal weight of 150.
For those of you who aren't familiar with her that's a 115 lb , all natural, gumption and go for it , non surgical, weightloss.
We as a group are so proud of her and wish her the very best in striving for maintenance.
huggs
kim et al
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work --- Thomas Edison

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks for sharing Kim - that is just amazing!

A direct link to give Debbie a virtual high five below:
Woohoo!!!!

And for those interested, here is a link to the main page: Dieting Club: 50 - 100 Lbs Community

115 pounds lost....I'm blown away...

Haylen

brunosbud responded:
I bet Lil Abner listens to his mom when she tells him to "Eat your vegetables."

Wow! That's hardcore. The great Ben Hogan once said, "the only way to get really good (at anything) is you got to dig it out of the dirt." I think its safe to say, abnersmom, is a person of considerable substance. Well done and Happy Thanksgiving!

abnersmom replied to brunosbud's response:
Thanks for posting this Kim. You know already that I don't believe I would have done it without the ladies on our board.

Thanks, Brunosbud! The only drawback for Lil Abner is that he can't keep up on our walks anymore (little dog and he's 8 years old now) I take him for about a mile of my walk and then put him back in the house to finish at a faster pace. He's one pampered pouch so don't feel sorry for him. Oh, and he loves green beans and apples. LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving.

brunosbud replied to abnersmom's response:
Ha! "Abner" is your dog, huh?
Well, Abner meet "Bruno", my 4 year old Welsh Corgi Pembroke walking mate. Debbie, do you at least get some privacy when you go to the bathroom?...I sure hope at least one us of does!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to brunosbud's response:
LOL Bruno!

abnersmom replied to brunosbud's response:
Well, Brunosbud, Abner suffers from separation anxiety according to my vet. He used to take Prozac, but he is off of that now. So, no, I don't get privacy. He sits outside the shower and whines while I'm in there. He is an 8 year old Poodle and although he is as smart as they come, he can be a royal pain in many ways. Great company though!

I love Corgis! They have great personalities. Give Bruno a belly rub for me.

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

Simple way to cut out calories
Take one piece of the bread off of sandwiches and eat them "pizza-style." Divide lunch portions in half & only eat half; eat the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.