Skip to content

Announcements

NEW: Will You Be a Weight Loss Success Story?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Find out what it will take to reach your weight loss goals, how to tackle your personal diet hurdles, and which of your habits help keep weight off with WebMD's new feature:

WebMD Personal Diet Evaluator

I've been an off-and-on "dieter" since high school and thought I knew everything about weight loss - WRONG! I just completed the assessment and learned some interesting strategies that I can start today to get healthier.

Did you discover any new or interesting weight loss information? Are you going to make any diet adjustments based on your evaluation?

Haylen

HisangelG responded:
I cannot get it to go past 75% loaded on my Windows XP. I even left it open, nothing running for an hour. Never budged.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to HisangelG's response:
Oh no! I just opened in Firefox browser and Internet Explorer and it paused for a moment on 75% but then booted up.

I'll pass this along and see what I can discover.

What browser are you using? (FF, IE, Google Chrome, etc.)

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
204 of 249 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.