What is Lipozene?
avenged89 posted:
This post is about my mother. She called me a couple of days ago and told me she had heard about this Lipozene. She told me she was thinking about ordering some and trying it. She asked if I thought it would be safe. My mother is 40 years old and she has medical problems. She has diabetes (four shots of insulin a day), she has a pain pump for chronic pain, a fatty liver (not sure what that is),and neuropathy in her legs. So my first thought was "Uh no mother that doesn't sound safe for you." She wants to get back down to the weight she was when she married my daddy 24 years ago, which was 117. She tried the HCG pro, which I strongly advised her not to do. I even read her the blog that Dr. Peeke had posted. She took it anyway and lost 20lbs in 3 weeks. She is not really that big, not to me anyway. She's 5'4 and weighs probably 180. I have a feeling the Lipozene is not safe not just because of her medical problems. So my question is, What is Lipozene?

clairejohn responded:
Eat right, smaller meals, 6x a day to keep metabolism running well and exercise. Only real way to lose weight, there's no such thing as a shortcut or easy way out. Eat foods high in fiber & protein to feel full and retrain your stomach. Greens/veggies are an effective way to bulk up any dish. you can find more information this page http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/weight-loss-reviews/lipozene.html