Skip to content

Announcements

Lose weight
Crisco58 posted:
Hi I am 54 years old and trying to lose at least twenty pounds I have been running and working out in the gym and yet not very successful in weight loss I need some good tips on how to get this weight off. Not sure what I am doing wrong I do indeed watch what I eat we'll at least I think I am doing at good job like I said need some help any suggestion? Thank you in advance

larondel responded:
Hi, I am also 54 and really believe that writing down everything that I eat is the key to staying on track. Also, stay within the caloric intake guides that webmd suggests. Every January I do this for about 3 months and it really helps to keep control of weight gain. While you may not be losing weight through exercise, you are certainly being proactive with your health! I don't think you are doing anything wrong.

An_249756 responded:
Consult with The New York Times Best seller Author. Dr. Roni for You Solution
Breakthrough Information on why you can't lose weight and lack vibrant health! Learn how to LOSE 21 POUNDS IN 21 DAYS: New York Times Best Selling Author and Natural doctor.
http://www.mvholisticretreat.com/consult-with-dr-roni
Telephone private consults.
Call :508-560 -3742
Email:Gethealthywithroni@gmail.com
Skype name:Roni.deluz

agundani replied to larondel's response:
Hi Larondel, I suggest that you Avoid Over-Snacking and eat smaller meals a day. Don't deprive yourself.

agundani responded:
Hi Crisco58 i suggest that you eat 6 small meals a day and avoid rice it will help you lose atlest 5 pounds in a week

PetuniaPea responded:
Try keeping a log of everything you eat for a few days, if not always...usually I'll calculate my calories using my calorie count book (Calorie King) or the Internet. You just may find out that you are eating too many calories to lose weight. You may have to shave off a couple hundred to see results!

When it comes to shaving off calories, you may want to cut out those sugary desserts (IF you in fact eat them...your post didn't specify) and replace them with fruit. Also shave off refined carbs and go for more whole grains like quinoa, brown rice, whole wheat, etc. Also, swap out high calorie side dishes with steamed or roasted veggies in little or no oil!
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/GreenFish/posts

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
204 of 249 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.