Skip to content

Announcements

Weight loss, hopefully...
kappy1970 posted:
I'm 62yrs old and lost 85lbs 25yrs ago, but have gained most of it back over time. I'm starting again. So far so good, but it's only day 1. Night time is the worst for me, I L-O-V-E to snack, hope I can resist.

313gb responded:
I am the same age and I find losing so much harder now than when I was young. Not to mention securing the motivation to exercise consistently. That said I know the clock is ticking and each day it will be harder to do things I want to if I get exhausted too early. Good luck to you. I just registered today as well although I have started a week ago to cut back my intake and increase my activity I find the small portions of snack pre packaged helps me. There are some frozen sweets that have very limited portions and only three in a box.

kappy1970 replied to 313gb's response:
Thanks I apprieciate what you said, your right it gets harder and harder with each year. Good luck to you and me both!

Helpful Tips

MOVE Program
If you are a Military Veteran, check out the VA MOVE program. It involved 6 short meetings with lots of information and discussion. I went ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.