Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Hello everyone.
jemimahhernandez posted:

Hello everyone.

I am new to this group and hope to learn much from all of you. Although, I am not a lot overweight...I have been in the past and need to get some control again.

Also I am looking for online weight loss support as well as celebrating others achievements and triumphs.

Jemimah

CathP responded:
Welcome Jemimah!

I am reasonably new too. This Friday will be my third 'weigh in.' Keep us posted on your weekly progress. We can cheer you on as you regain control! I am in the same boat. I have to get control ... I started with 39 pounds to lose. I'm now at 35 ... My weigh in day is Friday so we'll see what the end of the weeks leaves me with

Good luck!

CP

jemimahhernandez replied to CathP's response:
Hi Cathp,

I have started tracking my food and fitness using WebMD ... I like the way it breaks out your food into the parts, fiber, carbs, protein, etc...allows you to see what you need to work on changing.

So excited,Thank a lot

Jemimah

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
272 of 337 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.