Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

ROCA LABS DOES WORK!
An_250398 posted:
I am a RN do not in anyway work for or am I being paid by ROCA LABS to post this. I ordered several months ago and have played with the different doses of the formula. I personally found that if I use the largest dose (purple) I do not have any of the side effects (diarrhea etc). I take it around 10 A.M. Drink the required water through the day. I do have a decreased appetite and if you eat too much after you have taken the formula you will know it, makes me feel nauseated. Now about the flavor I personally add flavored drink to mine, shake and drink as fast as possible. The taste isn't great but it is much better surgery that I could kill me. Now what you been waiting for...how much weight loss. Around 20 lbs for me. I am a compulsive over eater and battle this daily...so if it can help me it can help anyone. I hope this helps anyone really considering buying. I searched and searched for months for any post that would help me make a decision. I want you to remember the only down fall to this is you have the power to not take the formula and I do this frequently because I just want a "binge day"...not good I know but if you follow the instructions, and faithful you will lose. Good Luck All!

evy5563 responded:
so how is it going so far? and how long did it take you to loose the 20 lbs?

Lettylet responded:
I will be starting in a few days and I'm excited to do so..
I viewed so many testimonials on you tube.. not just on Roca labs site.. and it worked for so many and not for others.. I feel like anything that it's personal and how you approach it.. I am praying I will be focused and honest with this.. As we all know as humans we are all flawed.. And we do the best we can.. It is my intention to follow this program to the letter..
I hope we have an opportunity to correspond soon. Thank you for your information1

An_251602 responded:
As a nurse also I am leary to invest in scam, would you seriously recommend? I have seen other negative responses to program on Web MD

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
197 of 242 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.