Skip to content

Announcements

TRYING TO EAT THE RIGHT FOODS .
HDBIKER2012 posted:
IT'S VERY HARD TO WATCH EVERYTHING WE EAT I FIND MYSELF ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT CARBS SURGARS AND TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT. BUT I HAVE NO MODIVATION TO EXERCISE. !!!!! SO HOW DO I GET STARTED.

LuvMySpencerPup responded:
Hi there HDBIKER2012,

Funny thing I found out about exercising...the more you do it, the more you want to do it.

I am not an exercise nut..apologies ahead of time if I offended anyone ...but I really did not want to think about exercising.

So I had to force myself to put on my tennis shoes and go for a walk...then the next day again...put on my tennis shoes and walk.

I found that I felt so much better that I now look forward to going for my daily walk and have added time each day.

Next step, lifting weights.

OMGoodness...I'm actually enjoying lifting weights. <insert toning bicep>

I think once you get over the dread, you may find yourself enjoying it.

Hope so/ Good luck
~Stacy and all my typos :)

Helpful Tips

Metric for weight loss for busy people
When things get extremly busy and weight loss must occur try writting everything down. I started that a long time ago and got away from it. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.