Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

CANT LOSE WEIGHT
An_250667 posted:

Take the Poll

I AM 29 YO AND CANT LOSE WEIGHT, I KEEP GAINING EVEN THOUGH I USE MY FITNESS PAL. SINCE JAN 30TH I WENT FROM 222 TO 235 NOW, IM NOT PREGO, BUT HONESTLY IM CONSTIPATED!!! I NEED HELP PLEASE!!
  • I HONESTLY NEED HELP QUICK
  • CAN ANYONE GIVE ADVICE
vote
View Poll Results

SuziQ2 responded:
Try the Atkins Diet. I've lost 13 lbs within the first 3 weeks and already feel SO much better. Dedication to any regimen, diet, exercise, healthier foods, isn't always easy, but if you perservere, you will feel so much better. And, always allow yourself "occassional" cheats; otherwise you'll end up binging and then entirely crashing it all. Hang in there! Don't give up!

PetuniaPea replied to SuziQ2's response:
The Atkins Diet is deadly in my opinion. Eat lots of bacon, cheese, and meat and little to no veggies or whole grains. Overdose your body on protein! Overdose your body on animal fats! Overtax your body! Great. Sign me up...NOT!
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/GreenFish/posts

PetuniaPea responded:
Increase your vegetable consumption. Increase your water intake. Decrease processed foods, sugary foods, and meat consumption. Increase whole grains, beans, veggies, fruit, nuts, and seeds! The weight will slowly melt away, and you won't be constipated!
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/GreenFish/posts

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
274 of 339 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.