Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Roca Labs beginner
Lettylet posted:
Hello,
I am a female and beginning the Roca Labs no surgery formula.
I'm wanting to lose at least 20 pounds for at least 5 years and I've tried just about every diet on the market. and I do know every diet can work but it's about what's in your head.. I'm ready now. and I chose this one because it feels like the right one .. So please no haters, or nay sayers.. I'm looking for a diet buddy to take this ride and have someont to talk to.. I don't want anyone to reach out to me that will sabotage in any way.. . I'm feeling very positive about this and will do my very best to follow this to the letter.. It's just really import to me to do the best I can for my health.. I wish everyone luck who continues to work on themselves to get better. Are there any other beginners out there that want to share in their experience? Reach out!!

KellieK66 responded:
Hello Lettylet,

I understand you completely. I am also trying to lose about 20lbs I have tried so many other diets with no success and have tried this one. I lost some weight and gained some back. I have used Roca Labs before and it worked very well for me I lost 44lbs, but I am now starting again to lose the last 20lbs. I stopped for awhile and maintained my loss until I had knee surgery and put some weight back on. It's time to get back in shape and gain my health back! Being committed to losing the weight and having the will power is the first step! So I wish you the best of luck!

chubsblue responded:
Hi Lettylet, just ordered the roca labs no surgery formula on Thursday April 4th. It'll most likely take a week to arrive. I"m so happy that I came across your post. Like you, I have about 20lbs that I've been trying to drop for several years. I know that roca labs will be able to aid me in reducing my waist to hips ratio. How are you doing so far? I'm just prepping my house and pantry to help me follow a low calorie diet. I know that I'm going to incorporate some exercise. I have a ton of Pilates dvds and a vibration machine. stay in touch!

Kellissa123 replied to chubsblue's response:
Hi to all! Me and my sister ordered on 4/9. Im sooo excited. I would also like a buddy for support through this journey. Fingers crossed. Ill be getting it in a week.

apharbolt responded:
Hey Lettylet: How r u doing on the Rocalabs diet? I just started today and I am very pumped. I saw your post and was wanting to know. I drank the stuff this morning or should I say eat it. I think I made too think. It was gross but hey if it works. Let me know please. Thanks so much.

Helpful Tips

MOVE Program
If you are a Military Veteran, check out the VA MOVE program. It involved 6 short meetings with lots of information and discussion. I went ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.