Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

I have been using the nodiet.com
beanje posted:
I ordered a couple of bottles of the nodiet liquid protein and have been using it in conjunction with weight watchers. I tried it for two weeks before using ww, and got no change in weight, no fantastic weight loss, a very small change in inches. This past week I started the weight watchers, tracked and paid a lot of attention to my eating, exercised more than I normally do plus used the nodiet. I've lost 2 lbs this week. So, not really saying its due to nodiet. However, I have noticed a huge difference in how my joints feel, my hair, my nails. I'm thinking it is an ingredient in the nodiet (it contains Aloe) that is making that difference. Weird, but nice. I'm going to continue to use up my two bottles and see what happens while continuing on with my weight watchers plan. I'll try to get back here to post results. Hope this helps.

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
273 of 338 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.