Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Weight loss tips that everyone can follow
LewisMatthew posted:
Hii Guys, I would like to share some of the tips which I came to know from a weight loss program.
1. Create your own menu: Choose mainly meats, eggs, dairy, fruits, vegetables, nuts and legumes. If it comes wrapped in plastic, the rule is: avoid.
2. Eat to exercise : Eat an hour before training and then within 60 minutes after your last rep. "For both meals, eat 0.25g per lb of your target bodyweight in protein and carbs.
3. Calculate your calories :Perform an hour or less of exercise a week, multiply your target body weight (in lbs) by 10.So if your target weight is 180lbs and you train three hours per week, multiply 180 by 12, giving you a target of 2,160 calories per day.
4. Eat by numbers : The right amounts of nutrients will speed your progress .

I would prefer you all to check out the Food Lovers Fat Loss System Reviews & be confident to move on to Tryfoodlovers.com, where all your issues will be solved..

Helpful Tips

Afternoon Sleepiness? Eat Protein, not Sugar, to Stay Awake & Shed LBS!Expert
Hi everyone. Want a royal win win? Next time you start feeling like nodding off in the afternoon grab some healthy protein (Greek yogurt, ... More
Was this Helpful?
49 of 50 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.