Skip to content

Announcements

Oxyelite Pro
An_251250 posted:
Hi

I have reached my weight plateau and struggling to get past it since a couple of months now.

A friend of mine suggested I take some fat burner pill to boost my metabollic rate. read a lotta good reviews about the Oxyelite Pro (new formula) pill on the internet.

Has anyone tried this? If yes, how effective was it? were there any adverse side effects?

Take the Poll

Oxyelite Pro is a good product and has worked for me
  • Yes.Absolutely
  • Tried it and dint work for me
  • Did not try it, but looks promising
  • Did not try it, but would not recommend it.
vote
View Poll Results

An_251250 responded:
hi all

any thoughts and suggestions on this fat burner pill will be very appreciated.

brunosbud replied to An_251250's response:
If it actually did work and you owned the company that made this product, how much would you charge for it?

An_251250 replied to brunosbud's response:
it is currently priced at about US$70 on ebay.and if this really works as it is claims, then i guess the price is justified.

brunosbud replied to An_251250's response:
Exactly...Not too much, but not too little...

It's the "perfect" amount (to charge), isn't it????

PetuniaPea responded:
Save your money.

Water is a metabolism booster! Stay hydrated each and every day. 8-13 cups!

Exercise is a metabolism booster...especially strength training. Do some form of exercise most days of the week.

Whole foods are metabolism boosters!

Raw fruit and veggies are metabolism boosters! Eat daily whenever possible.

Keeping active and moving throughout your day as opposed to sitting is a metabolism booster! You burn calories by standing, walking, cleaning your house, running errands, raking the yard, sweeping, gardening, etc.

Getting adequate sleep is a metabolism booster! 7-8 hours

Keeping stress levels down is a metabolism booster! Decreasing cortisol levels means that your body will produce less belly fat.

Again, save your money.
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/GreenFish/posts

An_251250 replied to PetuniaPea's response:
Thanks PetuniaPea! But I have been doing all these activities but still there is no change since the last 2-3months

Samantha71088 responded:
Hi,
I don't believe in or indorse any type of diet pill. Diet pills are horrible for you. There are lots of health ways to curb your appetite and lose the rest of the weight you are wanting to lose. I would love to help you out. I have a program available that I've been on since Jan of this year and have lost 45 pounds. Diet pills are dangerous. Although they may yield good results at first you will eventually plateau with them and the effects that they have on the body are horrible. Please message me or reply if you would like more info.

An_251250 replied to Samantha71088's response:
Thanks Samantha. I would love to follow your program. Please share the details.

Samantha71088 replied to An_251250's response:
Hey,
I've been overweight for most of my life, I tried diet pills and it was always like a roller coaster for me, I would lose weight and then put it back on and all without any real change to my lifestyle. I know we've always head we are what we eat and that is so true! I'll be honest, when I started my program (Body by Vi) I was skeptical, I thought it was going to taste bad and didn't really think it was going to work. I gave it a try and lost 6 pounds my first week! After my second month, I decided I was going to become a distributor because I had so many people wanting to join and asking me what I was doing.

I drink a shake in the mornings, I have a mid morning snack, I have a shake for lunch, have a healthy snack with my kiddos when they get home from school, and then we have a good sensible dinner. The great thing about the shakes is that I add fruit to mine, fresh or frozen, to help keep me full longer, and there are literally thousands of ways to make them so I never get bored with the flavors. When I started, I started on the Shape Kit, which provides me with 2 shakes a day for 30 days. It's $99/month, but you can qualify for your kit for free for life, if you have 3 people join you and right now I am actually running a promo where I guarantee your kit free next month if you join in April. I want to tell you I never intended to become a distributor when I started using this product, I have had and am still having such amazing results I wanted to share it with the world!

The mix is diabetic friendly with less than 1gram of sugar, it's Gluten Free, and full of healthy proteins and over 23 vitamins and minerals. Here is my direct email HotSpringsChallenge@myvi.net and here is my website that also has a contact me page

http://HotSpringsChallenge.myvi.net
I would love to talk to you some more about your goals and how much this program can change your life. One of my clients has an amazing story. When he joined he did so in hopes of lowering his Triglyceride levers and he was diabetic. His levels were up over 500 and now, only 30 days later, they are down to 112, I imaging within the next month they will be at an even healthier level! I can't wait to hear from you! Sincerely,

Samantha Phillips

Khristi replied to An_251250's response:
Maybe you need to take your routine up a notch- work out harder/longer, get better/longer sleep etc. I'm right with you, I've been using the WebMD food and fitness planner for almost a month now. I lost at first, but then it came back in the form of muscle. My Dr. told me all my numbers were great, keep up what I'm doing, and not to worry about the scale. I was a 205lb size 22/24 nearly a year ago when I had my daughter, today I'm a 204lb size 12/14. I still have fat to lose and I'm taking steps to do just that. Give it time, rethink what you do, and it will eventually come off. If you're wondering how I traded enough fat for muscle to drop that many sizes here's my plan:
Stay off your backside as much as you can- stand to watch tv, walk your baby to sleep instead of rocking them etc.
Fine tune your protien- go lean except for the 2-3 fish meals/week
Lactic love- I'm lactose intolerant, so this really works for me...If I need to drop a size fast for date night or something I'll eat high lactose food a few days before the event, the weight will painfully come off, and the side effects are gone in time for the event; fat-free or low-fat wherever possible.
Pick produce- plant foods are diet all-stars: fresh, frozen, no salt added, and sulfate-free dried are best.
Carb control- If I do starchy food, it's gotta be whole grain.
Nix liquid calories- soda, fany coffee, juice, and even milk pack lots of calories for little nutrients; go fat-free, no added sugar, diet etc. and use sparingly opt for water.
Season smart- I keep salt for sick days, but generally I season with spices and herbs instead.

Hope this helps. BTW, if you want light remakes on old favorites I can help.

Khristi

PetuniaPea replied to Khristi's response:
Everything you mentioned sounds GREAT, yes I agree, great pointers...but you lost me at lactose! I would not recommend this EVER! No, no, no! It's almost as bad as recommending laxatives. Please don't torture yourself!
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/GreenFish/posts

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
274 of 339 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.