Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

had gastric by pass in july 2013 weighed 207lb
cindylou1234 posted:
hi i had the surgey i lost 50 pounds in less than 2 months now 10 months since surgey lgain 5 pounds, what can i do, i had diebities real bad, i was wearing the insulin pump, alsi i have sleep apnea, and i have a implanted pain pump for my back, i have nerve damage to my legs . so needles to say my drs has a handful with me but my question is all i want to eat is yogart i eat the fit and lit greek and krogers carb free. i still drink a proteen shake aday, my husband has been feeding a small potion of veggies and meat for supper but because of the meds im on i guess i just want the yogart or rice crispes and oat meal. im going to go see the dr tuesday. any sugestions

Samantha71088 responded:
http://hotspringschallenge.myvi.net

This diet is diabetic friendly, if you would like some nutrition info to print off to take with you to the doctor just let me know. I can get that for you too. I've had some absolute amazing transformations on my team with people who have had this surgery, of course always consult your MD if you aren't sure how something may react with your medications.

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
196 of 241 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.