Skip to content

Announcements

calories
anthony23 posted:
hello everyone I hope someone help with this question I'm new to the webmd diet and weight lost. I have lost 4 lbs since I started but I notice as I lose my calorie in tack for the day goes down....is this the way it suppose to be. Please hel.p

Samantha71088 responded:
Hi Anthony,
I don't really think your caloric intake should go down daily. If you continue to that you would eventually be "starving" your body and you would gain your weight back! We need to look at what types of food you are eating and when you are eating them. Also, what type activity you do during the day. What diet are you on? I promote a program that is very successful and has proven results. Of course, I can help you figure out what's going on here but if your interested in the program let me know.

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
274 of 339 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.