Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Need support :)
Shellylynn33 posted:
My CW is 231 as of this morning. I am 32yo andhave 3 very active boys. My GW is around 150. Just looking for support and encouragement from positive but firm friends.

laschelle responded:
my name is schelle too. I stated losing weight about 1 month ago I was212 now I am 198. I am just want to say I am here for you. losing weight is hard but WE CAN DO THIS! so if youneed support I am here friend

AnanOmar replied to laschelle's response:
I need your help please....I am 24 years old and my weight is 107 kg.....i need to know how did you lose weight because i have been dieting a while a go and i lost only 3 KG and then my weight didn't change , plz reply

AntonioPablo replied to AnanOmar's response:
See Anan,
if we are starting weight loss regime then we have stick to it !!
we must have some patience to see the results !!

As we are losing weight naturally by exercise it will take some time, but we have to stick with the plan and our diet !!

we will definately get the results !!

mich1978 responded:
Good luck and keep posting how you're doing! I've been there myself and made it through it. I'm in maintenance mode now. It wasn't easy so don't kid yourself into thinking it will be. Stick with it and think about it as a "lifestyle change" rather than a "diet". That helped me a lot!

Shellylynn33 responded:
Thanks to all. I started walking around my block yesterday. It is about 3 miles a day with an uphill journey. It takes alot of will power, but I found it. I feel great after I complete it. I am only weighing myself once a week. I will keep you posted. If there is anything that I can help anyone with, let me know. Good luck!!!!

brunosbud replied to Shellylynn33's response:
The very best way you can help anyone and everyone, shellylynn33, is to take precious care of your body.

"My life amounts to but a single drop in a limitless ocean...But, what is an ocean but a multitude of drops?" David Mitchell

Never, never underestimate the power of a single step or a single drop. What's 80 pounds but a multitude of steps?

Helpful Tips

The Venus Factor Review
Here Is the Review Of Venus Factor Scam For the Complete Solution of Weight Loss: Get Prevention from Exta fat forever. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.