Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Has anybody try that drink that revs metabolism...by .Dr. Oz
cindigal posted:
It contains green tea, tangerine and mint. I love green tea anyway but I get the herbal flavored kind and use stevia or splenda. I have one those ice tea makers that makes a big pitcher. I bought tangerines and mint at the store. The primary ingredient I believe is the mint because I read somewhere that is acts on the gallballder and filters alot of toxins and revs metabolism and the tangerines does something in combination with mint.

I usually have take many bathroom breaks when I drink green tea but today when I started the drink I went to bathroom more than usual. Do you think because of the drink..?? Well, whatever works cause I want my metabolism to work more. I go to gym at the apt and do the elliptical for 30 minutes at a steady pace. I work out with my swiss ball at home with sit ups for stomach. I watch my diet, but I always had a sluggish metabolism my whole life. Maybe with this drink which I really like the taste, my metabolism will start going.

cindigal

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
199 of 244 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.