My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Loose weight
An_252700 posted:
Plz suggest me some tips I want to loose 30lb in 3 months

totallywiggedout responded:
Eat lean, whole foods
Eat smaller portions
Exercise at least 1 hr daily more than you do right now, it doesn't have to be all at once, but it needs to be done every day
Drink at least 64 oz of water a day

no gimmicks, no fad diets, no excuses

kim
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work --- Thomas Edison

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

PetuniaPea replied to vimal01's response:
This is getting to be annoying! You can't just write a stock response to 100 people here on WebMd trying to peddle this program! Selling things is NOT allowed here, and not welcome!
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/GreenFish/posts

totallywiggedout replied to PetuniaPea's response:
Petunia, I reported it and asked for a ban. I hope it works too, it IS seriously annoying and it just plain looks bad for this site.

kim
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work --- Thomas Edison

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
272 of 337 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.