Skip to content

Announcements

Feeling Accomplished vs. Feeling Guilty
HarleyQuinn posted:
I'm 25 years old, 5'4" and I weigh 237 pounds. I don't have high blood pressure and I'm not pre-diabetic or anything like that. I just got tired of seeing the pudge in the mirror. I finally started working out and eating better because I want to make a change for the better and I want to preemptively take of any problems that could arise from my being overweight in the future.

I never thought it would be so hard though! I'm eating better but watching my sodium and fats seems impossible some days. I try to work out between 30 - 45 3 days a week of high-intensity cardio, but some days it just feels like work again.

The worst thing is, I never seem to feel proud of myself when I eat a healthy meal or go a little longer on my work out, but it's so easy for me to feel guilty when I have a bad calorie day or don't workour for one reason or another.

Is it just me? I want to celebrate my accomplishments and not scold myself for the off days, but it does seem to work. Maybe I just don't know how.

Any thoughts?

Also, I'm pleased to meet you and new, supportive and positive people are always welcome to say hi just for the sake of it!

Helpful Tips

Try out this diet plan.
http://8970cixx8q240i4qh9dpvy1kdy.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=RBC31F More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.