Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Fat Loss Factor - Check out my results!
loufx posted:
Fat Loss Factor, helped me! Plus I got in Cheaper, than its advertised!
dieting-and-nutrition I came across them, in another forum. I have been trying to lose weight for 6 years now, yes you might of guessed.. since my son was born. From buying scammy products, to getting coned out of a lot of money for a virtual trainer. The internet is full of them. So before spending another dime, I actually did some research on the Fat Loss Factor. Have you seen how many videos and reviews are out there? And I bet none of them have actually bought the program.
Thank god for forums, we can exchange ideas and experiences. So this program is a little expensive — well for me at least - $50, or so I think, and being a single mum is not easy. Found diet-and-nutrition.com had been advertising the Fat Loss Factor for less money, I paid $37, since it does have a money back guarantee. Well I am happy to say that I have been following the program to every detail, from organic foods …to walking a couple of hours a day… 5 weeks and I've lost 6 KG! Well done to me
Dieting-And-Nutrition

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
270 of 335 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.