Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Diet Systems failures and the hardest things to keep a thinning waist line
jcsiii71 posted:
I am 42 years old and I have had open heart surgery at the age of 39 which included 6 bypasses all at once. I have Diabetes, Hypertension, 2 compression fractures in my back and am about 65 pounds over weight. Because of my disabilities (my back and pain meds) I have a very slow metabolism which is just compounding and destroying my hope of loosing weight. I have tried just about everything that I can do without jeopardizing my health anymore. I have stumbled across a website that deals with issues like mine that are not your typical dieters. Check out this site and the information on it. I can personally account for its ability to work for anyone with or without a disability. All the information is free and worth 5 minutes. The site address is www.thinningyourwaistline.com . The ideas on there have actually helped me loose 12 pounds in almost a month. Foe me that is nothing short of a miracle. I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on the site and if the articles are helpful. Please leave me a response as to your thoughts on the ideas that are on the site. Also, if you have any advise on any websites for people who are disabled and limited as far as exercise is concerned please leave me a reply so I can look it up. Thank you.

Take the Poll

How likely are you to take 5 minutes out of your time to look at a website that is brand new and deals with nothing but non-medication related dieting and thinning your waist? The site is www.thinningyourwaistline.com .
  • Would definitely at least look at what it has to offer
  • Would likely look at the site
  • Maybe I would and maybe I would not
  • Probably not look at it
  • Would not be interested at all in looking at it
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

Afternoon Sleepiness? Eat Protein, not Sugar, to Stay Awake & Shed LBS!Expert
Hi everyone. Want a royal win win? Next time you start feeling like nodding off in the afternoon grab some healthy protein (Greek yogurt, ... More
Was this Helpful?
47 of 48 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.