Belly Fat
dlwinterdiego posted:
For roughly four years I tried to lose weight and get back to where I felt comfortable and looked good. I'm 66 now, so I think it's fair to say that by their mid-sixties, most men settle into a comfort zone that includes a belly. After the four years of trying, I suddenly started to respond to my diet and slowly lose weight. I was never obese, but I was about 20 lbs. over my desired weight.

Well, here I am. I now weigh my target weight! For the first time in probably twenty years I'm back to where I want to be. Yet, something is wrong. My BMI is 22.8, which is very good. However, my waist-to-height ratio is 0.49. There's nothing wrong with the ratio because I am at a healthy rate, however, I've lost all of the weight I wanted to, but I have about two inches of fat around my belly!

How in the world am I going to get rid of this fat! I need some help with this because I don't sense that exercise will get rid of it. I don't need to drop any more weight either. This is a special kind of fat that I think is left over from the approximate twenty years that I carried around a beer belly. Does anyone have a similar problem? Does anyone have any suggestions? I feel a little stupid focusing on such a small problem, but that's what most people do. I just don't want to look at this fat any longer and I want to put on a belt that hugs my body and not my leftover fat.