Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Food Intolerance: Why it's important to Know
brunosbud posted:
There's little discussion on this board about Food Intolerance (not Food Allergies). This being a Diet board I find this a bit weird. Most people are familiar with Lactose and Gluten Intolerance but few understand how it relates to difficulties in weight loss. So, I'd like to introduce this subject in the hopes that others may relate their experience with Food Intolerance and what happened once they eliminated the culprit food from their diets. Thanks!

Here's an article on how one can test for Food Intolerance:

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400354/Best-Test-for-Food-Intolerance.html

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
272 of 337 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.