Weight Loss Success Thank You Web MD
cherrie490 posted:
I started in June at 170 pounds and by Aug. 29 I weigh 151 pounds. I have also gone down 4 sizes in pants.Thank you web md for helping me track what I am putting in my body. I always thought that whole wheat foods, fruit, yogurt, skim milk, and fat free foods were the ticket to weight loss. Boy I was wrong. Web MD showed me that these foods are so high in sugar, it was causing me to gain more weight and make my exorcise worthless. Now I know to keep my sugar level under 25 grams, my calories at 1052, and how much carbs and protein and sodium my body needs. I have found that an omega 3 fish oil vitamin helps when I don't eat enough fish. My diet consists of: 64 oz. water, Valley Fresh Steamer Vegies, Turkey burgers, turkey bacon, oatmeal, almonds, unsweetened almond milk instead of skim milk-only 30 calories a cup and no sugar, whey protein with almond milk, blackberries, blueberries, and Tyson Grilled chicken strips. I found that by mixing a scoop of NOS powder in a cup of water will increase my exercise to double what I normally would. I spend 30 minutes a day on my elliptical by striding front wards, and then backwards. I have found by checking the labels, using web md, and by doing online research that I now have a better understanding of how weight loss works. I still have 20 more pounds to go but I am averaging 2 to 3 pounds of weight loss each week and I have never felt better. Good luck to anyone who is trying to lose weight, It isn't an easy task. I hope that something in this post helps you.