Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Rapid weight loss
tattedangel1 posted:
My husband just lost about 35 lbs in almost 3 weeks. He has cut back on portions and eating healthier. He walks 6 miles almost every morning and almost every night. Is this to much weight to lose in that period of time?

SAMEEULLAHSHEIKH responded:
PLEASE APPRISE ME HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT .

mjones56 replied to SAMEEULLAHSHEIKH's response:
Take the bad carbs out and put the good carbs in. Drink lots of water and snacks should be fruits and veggies. Don't forget to have a good breakfast, lunch should have small portions and a lite dinner. I lost 52lbs by doing that and it came off pretty quick too.

thisismylife11 replied to SAMEEULLAHSHEIKH's response:
Hi!
i recommend you this interesting website , there are many easy & effecient diet plans , there are also many delicious and healthy recipes , soup diet recipes, juice diet recipes, smoothie recipes and many other interesting informations and advices , enjoy it : http://www.bestjuicedietrecipes.com/
good luck !!

Helpful Tips

Afternoon Sleepiness? Eat Protein, not Sugar, to Stay Awake & Shed LBS!Expert
Hi everyone. Want a royal win win? Next time you start feeling like nodding off in the afternoon grab some healthy protein (Greek yogurt, ... More
Was this Helpful?
49 of 50 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.