Skip to content

Announcements

GARCINIA CAMBOGIA AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION
kadunka posted:
I have just started (one week ago) taking GARCINIA CAMBOGIA and have searched the web to see if I can continue having my 4-5 glasses of wine daily.

Unfortunately I cannot find anything regarding this question. Surely there are many people who drink alcohol and continue to take GARCINIA...WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND AN ANSWER. ???
I am a retired health professional but this one has me beat, however logic tells me that alcohol is calories and sugar so I feel that Garcinia
would be OK.
Any advice and or experience in this regard would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

determinedlin1205 responded:
can i ask how you are doing on your weight lose with taking gaecinia cambogia ?

kadunka replied to determinedlin1205's response:
Determinedin...have been on Garcinia for a month and so far very disappointed. I take 3 x 500mg before lunch and the same before dinner and I am still waiting for the miracle to happen. In fact last week I also started back on counting calories (great site www.calorieking.com ) so when the weight starts to come down I guess I will give the credit to CALORIE KING. I did read somewhere that it actually takes 3-4 weeks for Garcinia to work.

Unfortunately we here in OZ cannot buy it anywhere and I bought it from a US website. I do think they are honourable as I checked them out.

artstar005 responded:
I have just started using garcinia cambogia made by healthy choice labs in Rocky Hill, CT. I drink approx 5 beers a night of bud platinum a low cal high alcohol beer. In 4 days I've lost 2lbs but my diet is very limited. I eat granola for breakfast arizona sweet green tea and a bagel w veg creamcheese for lunch and usually beef or chicken for dinner with rice or sauteed veggies. From what I've heard online anytime you drink alcohol you will not be burning calories bc alcohol is a toxin and all your body does naturally is try to rid itself of it. Once it is out of your system you will continue to burn fat. Alcohol turns into sugar which is supposedly blocked by the garcinia cambogia. For myself I can see taking the supplement before each meal just know if you are drinking around dinner time you may not burn off as much fat. During the day it seems fine to take it as an appetite suppressor and keep in mind most women prefer to drink their calories instead of eating them. Hope we can keep posting our progress I would love to get more women interested in this topic

artstar005 replied to artstar005's response:
I have just started using garcinia cambogia made by healthy choice labs in Rocky Hill, CT. I drink approx 5 beers a night of bud platinum a low cal high alcohol beer. In 4 days I've lost 2lbs but my diet is very limited. I eat granola for breakfast arizona sweet green tea and a bagel w veg creamcheese for lunch and usually beef or chicken for dinner with rice or sauteed veggies. From what I've heard online anytime you drink alcohol you will not be burning calories bc alcohol is a toxin and all your body does naturally is try to rid itself of it. Once it is out of your system you will continue to burn fat. Alcohol turns into sugar which is supposedly blocked by the garcinia cambogia. For myself I can see taking the supplement before each meal just know if you are drinking around dinner time you may not burn off as much fat. During the day it seems fine to take it as an appetite suppressor and keep in mind most women prefer to drink their calories instead of eating them. Hope we can keep posting our progress I would love to get more women interested in this topic

k9luv responded:
I've just started taking Garcinia Cambogia about 3 days ago. I'm a gal who loves my red wine at night. I'm in relatively decent shape because I work out and walk but I've noticed I'm getting a wee bit of belly...yes...the wine doesn't help. Because I just started taking the supplement I'm not expecting miraculous overnight results...nothing comes that easy. Thus, I will be patient on how this supplements helps out with the belly. I'm a late night snacker (don't really eat three square meals a day but do eat a lot of fruit and veggies) but have managed to maintain weight over the years.

Since I've started taking the Garcinia Cambogia 3 days ago I can't believe how 'not hungry' I am....even after working out! I take my nightly walk, come home and that's when I usually have two glasses of wine and snack. I've noticed that I'm not craving the carbs. I actually would be fine not to eat at all but I force myself to eat some fruit and veggies....but I'm not craving the cheese and carbs.

I know this stuff takes a while so I'll be patient and see what happens over the next few months.

An_254531 responded:
Hi I was into Garcinia Cambogia Polarisbrand because I have to lose weight fast since I am attending a special gathering , and I have witnessed how effective these supplements are. But I really do believe that diet is the number one reason for an effective weight loss since fat loss is ninety nine percent nutrition based. With that , I am referring to no carbohydrates diet as possible and just focus your every meal on protein rich foods such eggs , meat, nuts etc. It has been scientifically proven that those calories intake notion do not related or even not helpful at all in any weight loss.
You can check these one from Amazon B00CMHTYWY and ask personally their if you can combine alcohol with it .They have an amazing customer service which can answer your inquiries regarding this product. Good luck!

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
203 of 248 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.