Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

SUGESSTIONS!!!HELP!!!
An_254112 posted:
Hello,
I am 100 pounds over my body mass. I have set a goal to lose 80 pounds. I have acid reflux and no gall bladder. Can someone please tell me the right foods to make and the foods to stay away from. Any positive response is greatly appreciated...Thanks for reading..

notmeyet responded:
I watched my husband lose 75 lbs. No carbs, and no sugar. (even when you try to eliminate all carbs and sugar you still manage to get some) If you try to keep that in mind, cut out all breads, no potatoes or starches(corn, beans) you will lose weight. Its not that hard. . . you can eat pretty normal meals and snacks without carbs and sugar. you can still have eggs and cheese, and meats and lots of veggies. We broil and bar b q mostly when cooking meats. I am starting now to stick to this, I need to lose about 75 lbs. You sound like me I get acid reflux too and have no gall bladder I also bought myself a new treadmill and exercise bike. We get a lot of snow in the winter and I am tired of feeling so unhealthy check out the new treadmill aerobics/dance on Youtube. It looks fun (although that is my goal) not quite ready for that yet. Goodluck

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
274 of 339 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.