Skip to content

Announcements

Feeling Demoralised
mishmoneypenny posted:
I'm after some top tips because I'm not losing weight ??. I walk 11km on a Monday, do a heavy session boot camp on a Tues and I swim for 30 mins Wed, Thurs and Fri. I run around after my kids all weekend. I am eating around 1200 calories a day and still I'm not losing any weight. What am I doing wrong? In real need of moral support and ideas please ??.

brunosbud responded:
According to a recent Harvard University study of over 120,000 participants, they've listed the some of the worst foods and some of the best foods to eat for weight loss.

Here's the top 5 Worst foods:

#5 Processed Meats (ham bacon turkey roast beef hot dogs)
#4 Red Meat
#3 Sweetened Beverages (Pepsi, Gatorade, Red Bull, Sunny D, Starbucks, Sweet Teas)
#2 Potatoes
#1 Chips

If eating 1200 calories/day worked, wouldn't everybody be doing it?

For people who, still, have trouble understanding: No more Meat, Potatoes and drink only water! If you want to lose, fastest, eliminate white rice, white noodles, cakes & cookies and bread.

Do you want to know the 5 best things to eat for weight loss?

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.