Skip to content

Announcements

Okay, I'm serious now.
An_254925 posted:
Feeling awful . . . had enough! My mantra for today is . . . Rome wasn't built in a day.
I started going to the low-impact aerobics class that I went to eight years ago and that made me realize how far I've slipped. Of course, that was two back surgeries and numerous epidural pain shots ago so I've got to cut myself some slack.

My goal is end of May lose at least 15 lbs. for my son's graduation on the East Coast.

alaina79 responded:
I was just saying in another thread how if you eat nothing but vegetables (except corn and potatoes, which aren't really veggies) along with fish and chicken and some healthy fat like olive oil, it's almost impossible NOT to lose weight! Get's boring sometimes, but it works.

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
204 of 249 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.