Skip to content

Announcements

Focus on the Addiction, not the Weight
An_254926 posted:
As more than half of the American population, I am fighting obesity. I am exercising, eating healthy, and to curb my appetite, I am taking Pure Garcinia and Green Bean Extract which is working incredibly well. But one thing I noticed that was the bottom line to this obesity epidemic, is that people have an addiction, just like a crackhead, and that addiction is to sugar. People do not think that sugar and bad carbs (which turn to sugar) is a serious thing, but it is. And just like a drug addict who has to be weaned off of drugs, an obese person who takes in 5 times more calories than they should, needs to be weaned off of non-nutritional food. The average American is very trusting of the FDA. They figure, if these things were bad for me (Doritos, Coke, Pepsi, Hot Pockets etc.) then they wouldn't be sold in the supermarket. But we live in a world of contradictions, The Food administration makes the Drug Administration rich and vice-versa. If you want to be healthy, you cannot depend 100 percent on the FDA, but rather be your own health advocate. You also have to realize that you are an addict, and your eating habits are horrific. You can test yourself of this fact by seeing if you can make it for one day of eating clean with ONLY WHOLE FOODS (EX. YOGURT, COTTAGE CHEESE, BAKED PROTEIN LIKE FISH, CHICKEN, ANY RAW, STEAMED OR BAKED VEG. WHOLE, NOT CANNED FRUITS, WATER OR JUICE, NO SODAS, NO REFINED SUGARS, NO PROCESSED FOODS, WHOLE GRAIN BREAD (NO MORE THAN 2 SLICES PER DAY. BROWN RICE (IF YOU MUST HAVE A STARCH. WHOLE GRAIN CEREALS. If you can make it through one day eating clean, you are definitely not an addict. If you can't, begin by weaning yourself off of addicting foods with the help of supplements like Pure Garcinia Extract and/or Green Bean Extract. Weight Watchers Online is also and excellent way of keeping track of the calories and what you are eating.

tiny43 responded:
I tried to lose weight plenty of times,i lose it than gain it right back.I would like to know where did you purchase the pure
garcinia green bean extract .

Helpful Tips

Try out this diet plan.
http://8970cixx8q240i4qh9dpvy1kdy.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=RBC31F More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.