Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

weight loss pills
barteeverts posted:
There are too many weight loss pills in the market. Many of them are completley useless. I have tryed many fat burner and L-carnitin. But how can I expect from a simple pill to loose as many weigh as I want. I was wondering. Is it possible that pharmacy maket makes a lot of profit that thay keep people obese and do not iform people about specialized weight loss pills? I mean is there any prescription drug to lose weight? I read intresting facts about obese nations in our modern world here http://abnehmendiaetprodukte.com/en/ and they talking a bout pills that are used to help obesed people who are completly hopless about loosing weight. How effective can these pills be? Are they worth to take to get a six pack ?

Take the Poll

Is regenon truly helps to stop starving and makes easier to keep diet?
  • weight loss
  • how to handle starving
  • cure for obesed people
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

The Venus Factor Review
Here Is the Review Of Venus Factor Scam For the Complete Solution of Weight Loss: Get Prevention from Exta fat forever. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.