Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

just found this site
    2bwell posted:
    I just found this site, looking for some inspiration, support, I joined a site last year that helped me quit smoking now I need to lose weight, I just start out with good intentions then they go to heck by the end of the day I am eating a bag of chips couple bowls of ice-cream and what ever else is in the house oh chocolate can't forget that. so I was wondering if this site is active guess I will find out if anyone responds right? Anyway I want to eat well, no sugar, and no processed foods, and exercise regularly and would love to have some support .

sun2alon responded:
    I have been trying to lose weight for a year and can seem to kick my 2 glasses of wine a night. THAT puts on lots of calories but I have the same mental trap you do. By the end of the day I rationalize it and give in. I am going to try to substitute something else for my wine or maybe do an exercise.

mariajohnson responded:
    Well, I too had lost my weight. I drink plenty of water, avoid, junk food, have low fat foods and exercise regularly. Exercising is very essential if you want to lose weight.

Helpful Tips

desk tip works
    Hi, when I had a desk job I used to just pick up my legs under the desk as if I was walking up and down the stairs ... and it helps with ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.