Skip to content

Announcements

just found this site
2bwell posted:
I just found this site, looking for some inspiration, support, I joined a site last year that helped me quit smoking now I need to lose weight, I just start out with good intentions then they go to heck by the end of the day I am eating a bag of chips couple bowls of ice-cream and what ever else is in the house oh chocolate can't forget that. so I was wondering if this site is active guess I will find out if anyone responds right? Anyway I want to eat well, no sugar, and no processed foods, and exercise regularly and would love to have some support .

sun2alon responded:
I have been trying to lose weight for a year and can seem to kick my 2 glasses of wine a night. THAT puts on lots of calories but I have the same mental trap you do. By the end of the day I rationalize it and give in. I am going to try to substitute something else for my wine or maybe do an exercise.

mariajohnson responded:
Well, I too had lost my weight. I drink plenty of water, avoid, junk food, have low fat foods and exercise regularly. Exercising is very essential if you want to lose weight.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.