Skip to content

Announcements

Dieting
wattsjj posted:
hey brigette lets discuss dieting

kbpsjmom responded:
lol, sly!!!! I need a workout partner!!!!! Wish I had teh van running cause Id be up at the gym at 4:45 am when they open and then with the kids after work....... Tired of being this heavy and trying to make changes but never being able to break more than a few pounds weightloss.

wattsjj replied to kbpsjmom's response:
but where would you get the energy and can we create our own community on here

kbpsjmom replied to wattsjj's response:
Oh, Ill get up to work out!!!! My old body misses me! lol! this body is ashamed with me and how Ive let it look. I have never been more motivated...... Dont know how to create one.....

wattsjj replied to wattsjj's response:
so have u tried fast walking we can do that if you want around this stinky town if you want we can walk from say my house down franklin st and then up the street again around kernville in to southmont

I can do that the days im not at the YMCA after work but there is always roxbury park track also, at least while its nice out

beautifulagain responded:
http://forums.webmd.com/3/diet-exchange/forum/4643

wattsjj replied to wattsjj's response:
well we can start by walking if you want i guess it would be after work on certain days that could work for me i just need to keep this ticker healthy and tonight the dancing should be excercise enough for the both of us you sure you goin to go and i want to go to altoona for real

wattsjj responded:
hey girl just wondering what ur doing after work i really need a workout bud even if i come up to solly and we walk the hell around something of a breather anyways and excercise but the time is hard to come by

wattsjj replied to beautifulagain's response:
your makeup is nice any tutorials

Whats up woman..... I wonder what is up with this mandatory overtime?? I need to get back to the gym.....

wattsjj replied to kbpsjmom's response:
we should work out after work today i mean i have the want to do it now but i alwyas get tired and with going sumwhere later i need to get home and do some things to prepare lol

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
204 of 249 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.