Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Breakthrough Intermittent Fasting Diet Plan
72ndstreet posted:
Hi, my wife tried this out 3 months ago and amazing changes, she lost 9 pounds in 5 weeks time!

check out this article:

Clinical Research Proves that Eat Stop Eat will Help You Achieve Fast Fat Loss, Get Rid of Ugly Body Fat and Increase Growth Hormone in as Little as 24 Hours - all while Maintaining a Healthy Metabolism and even Building Lean Muscle.
learn more at: http://bit.ly/11wjEkP
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

brunosbud responded:
Think, for a moment when you got fat in the first place...

What happened to your health as you added the pounds? What do you think happens to your kidneys, liver, pancreas, cardiovascular system & immune system when you ingest foods and drinks that contain toxic levels of sugar, sodium, saturated fats, etc.? ie. depression, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, stroke...

If the weight loss "calorie deficit" model worked, then, anything that suppressed appetite and allowed you to eat less would work...bypass & lapband surgery, phentermine, hcg, alli, sensa & money-grab "pro"-of-the-month...

...They do!...

...for a while.

Short term, weight loss is a mathematical equation. Eat less and you will lose, temporarily...

Long term, weight loss is about restoring your body's health and fueling your body with proper foods that promote balance and stability throughout your life.

Helpful Tips

MOVE Program
If you are a Military Veteran, check out the VA MOVE program. It involved 6 short meetings with lots of information and discussion. I went ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.