Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

MyHCMTouch - Online Community for Herbalife Members
LisaHbl97 posted:
It is a community-driven training and marketing website filled with powerful tools and robust features that will take your Herbalife business to the next level!

This community is designed strictly for Herbalife members. Anyone can sign up using your Facebook login.
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

michellewc responded:
I signed up to be part member of this community. It is truly amazing, everything inside of this community is integrated with my Facebook account/login; I can share everything in this community to my friends on Facebook or Twitter.

I found a lot of valuable training and testimonial uploaded by the members within the MyHCMTouch community.

Also I am finding some of the websites that they offers inside of this community can be useful. I use it to generate new prospect for my club and sponsoring new wellness coach for my Herbalife business.

I think they offer 21-day free trial but if you invite ten others to join this community, your account is automatically free.

After 21-day, I think they charge $9.95 monthly. With all the websites that and training that I am getting, I think it worth every penny.

scott24sports responded:
highly recommended... this is the first and the only one that I know is a community driven website for Herbalife distributors

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

Just discovered an amazing weight loss aid for someone with a sweet tooth
The biggest struggle I am facing while trying to lose a couple of pounds, is craving to sweets. I recently discovered a wonderful product, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.