Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

The Right Recipe Book
Kwiken posted:
So I know its hard losing weight. I was 305lbs and im only down to 285, but 20lbs is 20lbs. I found it to be fairly easy with this book "Eat Well, Lose Weight" From Better Homes and Gardens. They have over 500 recipes ranging from breakfast, snacks and even deserts that are yummy. I will say this, if your new to dieting it can be expensive starting off. Especially if your used to eating the $1.50 boxed meals, but once you get going and have all the right spices and ingredients built up, this book will amaze you. Its difficult during the day to reach 1500 calories for me sometimes. Definitely something to take a look at.
Was this Helpful?
6 of 7 found this helpful

jean4u responded:
Congrats to you for getting rid of 20!!

Every pound is hard on us.

Thanks for sharing!

Barb

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
195 of 240 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.