Skip to content

Announcements

Roca 1 week
Betty1979Boop posted:
Hi guys!! So happy to find this discussion. I have been on Roca for a week and have lost 8 lbs. I love the diet and its super easy. In addition I have been watching what I eat and have been very active. I do think this diet takes commitment like any other, but it is much easier than any diet I have ever been on. I will be down 30 lbs by christmas. Also I am a Nurse and I have had my physicians look and research the formula and they said why not try it??? Its safer than diet pills that raise your blood pressure and give you the jitters. I was honestly skeptical so I actually bought My first bag off of ebay, I plan on ordering the 5 month plan from Roca. If you are on the fence I recommend you doing what I did first, buy a bag and try it first.
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
274 of 339 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.