Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Breakfast
niccipr posted:
I usually have one egg white, one regular egg with chopped onion, mushrooms or tomatoes, chopped peppers and chopped spinach. No bread. Very filling and holds me well into lunch....sometimes I forget to eat a healthy snack 2 hrs later.
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Tomato05 responded:
Looks very good to me!

I eat something similar, I just add either 3oz of yogurt or 1/2 a fruit if I am going to exercise, and then after gym I have 1/2 protein shake and the other 1/2 fruit.

totallywiggedout responded:
My usual breakfast is 3/4 cup of Pineapple chunks in natural juice, topped with 1/4 cup vanilla Light and Fit yogurt and sprinkled with 3 Tblsp of All Bran buds
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work --- Thomas Edison

Losing weight healthfully isn't going to be easy or fast, but it WILL be worth it

Uiopo replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I eat different foods in every day not necessary for me any food in the breakfast because one3 food you eat daily is little bit boring..but egg i think it not good in daily???what did your point of view about the eggs??

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
270 of 335 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.