How to lose those extra pounds...
TheDoeboy posted:
I know phentermine is a drug which to me says it should be a last resort before surgery. I took off 40lbs. in two years; now I know many will say 2 years is too long but, if you can do this with nothing more than a diet you can stick to and at least 3 days a week of 1and 1/2 hours of serious exercise you're much better off than you would be using any drugs.

I was a Systems Analyst and my job sent me to Wheat Ridge, Colorado for 2 week. On the last day of my trip I had a Bilateral Thalamic Infarct which took 10% strength on my right side and 5% on my left side while decreasing my mental aptitude to the equivalent of a 12 year old: I was 33 on the day of my stroke. I always worked out but, consequent to my stroke I stopped working out and I ballooned up to 200lbs from 160lbs. After roughly 4 years I became aware of my plight and began to minimize my junk intake and went back to working out regularly. I also drank lots of Nestle Pure Life re-filtered bottled water and I believe this was a key factor. Keeping your stomach full of clean water, organic apple, cranberry and orange juice is critical as it will alleviate much of the hunger. I have even found organic lemonade and it all works well at keeping the weight off; the organic products I get at BJ's and online. If you can't do it that way try my weight loss site it will assist you greatly. It will also assist you to workout while you loose the weight; working out I believe was a major factor for me. Although there are a few muscle development aids on the workout site I don't recommend you use them if you're in a weight loss mode. Thanks, I hope I've helped.
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful