Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Exercise before You Gain the Wait
jlanz posted:
To those of you who already over weight, This Tip is not for You, but for the younger people who have not gain the Extra pounds, Here is a good reminder: I am 61 years old. I weigh the same I have in High School.148 lbs.This isn't about me tho'. Before you start smoking, Quit! Yeah, you may try a couple, then Quit. Really, Addiction is terrible maybe not right away,after that tho' it's terrible. There are no reasons to become addicted, only excuses. As lame as that sounds It's true. If you exercise by just walking to the store a mile or two away, rather than taking the car everywhere you go, it would be great for your mind, body and spirit. And the other thing, I saw a commercial on T.V. in 1975 that stayed will stay in my mind forever. About a young girl 23, going to college and hit by a Drunk Driver. She was paralyzed, her parents used a hoist to lift her out of bed. She lived in that state for ten long years and then Died. I never owned a car since.F.Y.I. jlanz
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

Afternoon Sleepiness? Eat Protein, not Sugar, to Stay Awake & Shed LBS!Expert
Hi everyone. Want a royal win win? Next time you start feeling like nodding off in the afternoon grab some healthy protein (Greek yogurt, ... More
Was this Helpful?
49 of 50 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.