Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Losing it!
dwnszing posted:
Just turned 50 years old. Have gained enough that I hate looking in the mirror and get tired easily. My youngest just went off to college and I know this is my time to make some changes. I just joined a fitness center and have lost two pounds this week. But i need to stay centered....want to lose 25 pounds and FEEL GOOD again.

It's been hard to keep centered on my goels in the past. But, now I feel I have no one to blame for not eating or not having time to excercise but myself.

Tomato05 responded:
Good luck; sounds as if you are off to a very good start, with losing 2lb.

I am 47, so not far from 50 either.

Just think, you can turn the 50's into such a good decade - slim, trim, fit and healthy. That's my intention too. Not that I want to wait until then - no time like the present.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Currently weighing 145 lbs. I would like to be at a more comfortable weight of 123 lb. I had utilized the WebMD Weight Loss program several years ago ...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.