Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Do I want to lose to much
toxgirl11 posted:
Hi

After a couple of years of injuries I am finally completely healed and have decided to try and give dancing another shot. I started dancing (contemporary and jazz) when I was three and had to give it up when I was 20. I am going to take this year see what I can do and IF i feel good enough try out for some companies next year so I can dance while I get a master's degree. IN order to do this I want to lose about 15 pounds. I am 127 pound now and 5'1'' so that will put me at about 112 my mom is concerned that I will be to thin I have a 26 inch waist and 31 inch hips right now. My question is does 15 pounds seem like to much?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a proud mother of three beautiful children. I work full-time, and go to school full-time, along with doing an internship for school. I live a ver...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.