Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Losing weight
AngelaIsagenix posted:
Hi There, I'm new to this group my name is Angela. I'd like to share my story in hopes that I may help others get HEALTHY! After my son was born 8 years ago I have struggled with my weight. It was enough to make me not like myself or the mirror. I have watched family members struggle with their weight for years and now I to was in the same boat. I understand diets and yet it was hard to do it right with my busy lifestyle. Now I'm on a program that has helped me.

I'm not going to try and sell it to you, if you would like to explore a natural healthy option with no guessing games and crazy shopping list please join me on my facebook acskinnyinside@gmail.com I would be happy to share the program, real people results and support. I wish everyone a healthy New Year and hope we can all meet our goals.

Warmest Wishes

Angela

Take the Poll

Can you for 30 days follow a naturally healthy program and break old eating habits?
  • yes, i'd like to have more energy and meet my goal
  • no, if I can't eat fast food or sugars i know i can't do
  • i'd like to try
  • don't believe there is such a program
  • tried everything not ready to try again
vote
View Poll Results

bovel66 responded:
There are various things which will hold an important task discovering a simple solution of this concern. Typically the proposed consumption of calories is determined by a couple of things which include your real age, male or female, profession, physical activities used on your part, and your own life style.

There are certain different energy calculators which will are accessible online, which will will guide someone to get data about your consumption of calories, extra fat substance your system, and basal fat burning capacity of one's body. Most of these stats will make you aware of extra excess fat of one's body and measure of excessive fat which will is laid down in the human body. Lots of energy calculators might definitely tell you a number of calories which often you'll be able to comply with. Even so, it's always preferable to stick to a much slow tactic when it comes to weight-loss. Here is what you're able to do...

Modify Your Food Consumption: From time to time, because of stressful life style, we usually have meal at strange hours. As a way to fulfill each of our abdomens, we very often may feed on food products with higher fats which include cheeses and animal meat in enormous levels, and overlook various other components of food consumption. As a substitute for this strange food consumption, it's best to stick to a basic eating plan, which include around 1200 energy diet list or close to 1800 energy eating plan. With the assistance of these types of rather simple diet programs, one's body sheds excess weight slowly and then in a good process.

AngelaIsagenix replied to bovel66's response:
Hi There, my apologies for my super late response. I have read your response above and agree on some levels, but you make no mention of toxins that we are exposed to daily. These toxins prohibit organs from working optimally. If our organs aren't working at their best do you think our bodies will achieve greater health? There are so many diseases and health ailments that have nothing to do with calorie counting. We are getting sicker and younger because our bodies are breaking down. I can tell you cleansing and replenishing our bodies works wonders. I have seen people with various health issues cry with disbelief of what they have been able to accomplish with this Super Healthy, Organic, Dr recommended program. I'd be happy to provide more info if you wish, please contact me at acskinnyinside@gmail.com Thank you so very much for sharing with me, i hope you have a wonderful day. Best Wishes, Angela
Imagine if I Gave you a Magic Want...xo (acskinnyinside@gmail.com)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always been a healthy weight & kept pretty active. Didn't really get into the whole diet thing however last year I gained 20lbs and cou...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.